Finding the Right Dental Implant Provider for You
Dental implants are a popular solution for replacing missing teeth and restoring oral health. However, finding the right dental implant provider can be challenging, especially with the many dental professionals available. Choosing the right provider is crucial, as the success of your dental implant treatment depends on their experience, skills, and reputation.
Tips for Picking the Best Implant Dentist
- Look for a dentist that’s a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID). This organization requires its members to have significant experience and training in implant dentistry.
- Check for certifications and accreditations. A dental implant provider should be a diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) or the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID).
- Research the dentist’s experience. Look for an implant dentist who has placed many dental implants, as this indicates they have the necessary expertise and skill.
- Read reviews. Look for feedback from patients who have received dental implant treatment from the provider you’re considering. Check for before and after photos or videos of results from the dentist.
- Accepts your insurance plan or works with financing options. Dental implants can be a costly treatment. By finding an implant provider who works with your insurance or offers financing options, you can reduce your out-of-pocket costs.
Other factors to keep in mind when picking an implant dentist may include:
- Convenient location
- Hours of operation and availability
- The dental office atmosphere
- Friends and family referrals
- Do they use modern technology?
Our Coral Springs Dentists Have the Experience You’re Looking for
With decades of experience, our Coral Springs dentist will help you achieve the smile you’ve always desired. As a recipient of a Mastership in Surgical Implant Placement from the American Dental Implant Association, our dentist is qualified and reliable, offering comprehensive care to patients of all ages. We’ll work with your insurance providers, and offer financing options when needed. Achieve the perfect smile with the help of dental implants. Contact Dr. Assi in Coral Springs to set up your consultation today.
Questions to Ask Dental Implant Providers
One of the best ways to determine the best implant provider for you is to ask questions. Screening questions you may consider asking your implant dentist include:
- What’s your experience with dental implant surgery?
- How many dental implant procedures do you perform a year?
- How do you handle complications or issues that may arise during the implant process?
- Can you provide before-and-after photos of patients you have treated with dental implants?
- What type of anesthesia or sedation options do you offer for the procedure?
- How much experience do you have with using computer-guided implant surgery?
- How much will my dental implant treatment cost? And do you accept insurance?
If you feel an implant provider has met all of your specific criteria, it’s time to schedule your consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the success rate of dental implants?
Dental implants have a success rate of 98 percent, making it the ideal restorative solution for missing teeth. As long as you have a strong jawbone and healthy gums, your smile will be able to support dental implants and keep you both confident and healthy for years to come. Dr. Assi and our team of expert dentists are highly trained in conducting the dental implant placement process, so rest assured that you’ll be in good hands.
How will I know if I need a supplemental procedure?
Dr. Assi will examine the health of your gums and jawbone during your initial consultation. If he notices that you suffer from bone deterioration or a receding gum line, he’ll most likely recommend a supplemental procedure. That way, your oral health will be strong enough to support your implant and give you a smile to be proud of.
Will I need to schedule a consultation?
It’s important to schedule a consultation with Dr. Assi so that our team gets a chance to examine the health of your smile. During this time, we’ll take impressions of your teeth as well as digital scans to create an implant that’ll fit seamlessly with the rest of your smile. This will also be the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the process.
How does Dr. Assi streamline the dental implant process?
Dr. Assi and our Coral Springs, FL office is equipped with the latest dental technology to enhance your dental implant experience. Our CBCT scanner can take hundreds of precise images of your mouth to create a 3D model that can be used to better understand your unique dental needs. With our 3D printer, we can create your crown the same day in a cost effective manner.
Looking for a Dental Implant Provider Near You?
If you’re interested in learning more about dental implants in Coral Springs, FL, contact our experienced dentist by calling (954) 228-8509 today. We’ll happily work with you to ensure that dental implants are the best choice for your oral health needs. Schedule your consultation!